A REWARDING CAREER AT ICG
Whether you are starting, or looking to develop, a career in communications, ICG is the place to do it. We can offer you great development and training, one of the most competitive packages in the industry and the opportunity to work on award-winning communications campaigns with a lasting impact.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering the day-to-day management of client accounts and campaigns, and for contributing to the overall strategy for your clients;
- Develop and facilitate successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders;
- Be highly informed about general political developments, in Westminster and beyond, with the ability to apply this to clients in order to inform strategies and tactics in communications programmes and campaigns;
- Manage the work of colleagues and have the opportunity to line manage colleagues outside of your account teams;
- Contribute to the development of new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
In order to apply for this role, we will need you to:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of public affairs or communications experience (agency experience is not essential);
- Have a strong, and demonstrable, interest in politics and/or the media;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be a proactive, self-starter, as happy working autonomously as you are in a team.
- Knowledge of healthcare policy and issues
- Media experience, for example working in a press office, or as a journalist
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We value our staff highly and offer a structured programme of training and development. Our recently-launched ICG Academy provides a full range of courses tailored to each individual.
We ensure that all staff have variety in their work; everyone has a mix of clients. We plan capacity carefully and take work-life balance seriously.
In addition, we offer all our staff a rewarding and highly-competitive package of pay and benefits which includes:
- Highly-competitive annual salary
- Annual performance-related bonus worth up to 10% of salary
- Additional bonuses linked to recruitment and new business
- Company pension scheme (7% contribution)
- Interest-free travel loans
- Early summer finishing hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave + additional days off between Christmas and New Year
- Monthly mobile phone bill contribution
- Regular social events (recent events have included cocktail making and sports events such as horse racing and Wimbledon)
- Opportunities to take part in charitable events, for example London to Brighton bike ride
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.